Our mission is to continuously address, improve, sustain and enhance public safety in the State of Arizona through the coordination, cohesiveness and effectiveness of the Criminal Justice System.
Prescribers and Dispensers
- Community Practitioner Guidelines:
- Emergency Department Best Practices
- Pharmacist Best Practices
- Pharmacy Diversion Red Flags
- Controlled Substance Prescription Monitoring Program (CSPMP)
- Patient Education Materials
- Prescriber Report Card Sample
- The opioid brief guide - Clinical Use of Extended-Release Injectable Naltrexone in the Treatment of Opioid Use Disorder: A Brief Guide—highlights information on the use of extended-release injectable naltrexone for the treatment of opioid use disorder along with other MAT options.
- The alcohol brief guide - Medication for the Treatment of Alcohol Use Disorder: A Brief Guide—summarizes information on the four medications approved by the Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of alcohol use disorder, the prevention of relapse to alcohol use, or both.
|Click here for Pain Management video|